The Fishgod Family

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Today's Forecast

This morning the temperature is 25 degrees. I checked the forecast and it says our high today will be 38 degrees....but the windchill will make it feel 9-14 degrees.
It's Wednesday. I have parent pick up duty after school. This involves standing outside and helping get kids into cars for about 20 minutes.
I believe I will need a Starbuck's this morning to help me stay warm!
But, I do want to know when it's considered cold enough to delay school start times or cancel school?
Oh, and I think I will stop on my way to school and get a hat. My sister commented that we will need a hat when it gets really cold. I think today qualifies.
Betsy

1 comment:

  1. I think the only time they cancel shool is for snow only. I don't remember them cancelling school because it was too cold. just hope it does't get to windy.

    Stay warm, jim

    ReplyDelete