The Fishgod Family

Friday, December 4, 2009

This just tickled me today!







Today's weather: "Mostly cloudy. Isolated flurries in the morning. Highs around 40. North winds 5 to 10 mph."


Isolated flurries means no one will be outside to keep the snow flurries company!!!






I am awake early and checking the news to see if we have "late start" or if school is cancelled today. I know Megan is hoping for cancelled, but she might get "late start"....they wouldn't start school until 10:30.






I know the constant weather updates might seem mundane to you all, but I continue to be amused by the variety of weather we experience here.






B

1 comment:

  1. The weather and the weather people can be pretty entertaining. As Forrest Gump might say, the wearther is like a box of chocolate, you never now what your going to get. Enjoy the experience. Jim

    ReplyDelete