The Fishgod Family

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Working for a Living

I forgot how tiring this whole working thing can be! I really like subbing a couple days a week. In fact, 3 is perfect. But this week, I am working all 5 days. Next week 4 days already scheduled. I guess it's great that I'm getting my name out there, etc. Man, I'm tired.

I don't know how "regular people" do 40 hours a week, year round, have a family, keep a house and keep sane! I haven't done it since I had Megan. Wow!

Just realized, I was never sane. That's how I made it work back then!

Betsy

2 comments:

  1. I always thought we should have more "our" time and less "their" time and that would entail working 3 off 4. So, we're thinking alike here once again, Bets.
    I haven't been able to live by that code, but that's what I've always wanted.

    ReplyDelete