The Fishgod Family

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Update from Us

Several people have called and emailed asking how we are all holding up with Troy out of town. Overall, we are doing well.

Megan has caught a cold that turned into a sinus infection and ear infection. I took her to the doc this morning and they gave antibiotics, so she should be feeling better soon.

I got my stitches out and will have the splint on for another 6 weeks, but at least I can get it wet. I thought I had caught Megan's cold, but turns out I have bronchitis. That figures since I went back into a school setting.

Steven is doing well, but misses Daddy. He's loving have Mommy all to himself and gives me lots of hugs and kisses!

Troy is suffering through his trip. They are working 12-15 hour days and having difficulty sleeping because he is still adjusting to the time change of +7 hours. He will probably get used to the time change in time to come back to the states....starting the process all over.

Megan and I have gotten hooked on the Showtime series, "Dexter", and have been spending all our evenings watching the DVDs we rented of previous seasons.

The kids and I will be heading to Autism Family Camp this weekend. It's a few hours away and we will stay for two nights. The cabins are large and can accomodate 12 people. Steven's sleep disorder has come in handy!!! Nobody wants to share a cabin with us, so we get the whole thing to ourselves!

Betsy

1 comment:

  1. Oh we LOVE Dexter and are eagerly awaiting disc 2 to come on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete