The Fishgod Family

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Want Daily Updates?

I haven't posted in a while simply because we've been too busy and there has not been a lot of positive stuff to say. Today I was talking to my favorite sister and she told me she checks this blog daily and wishes I would update more. I explained that I felt the posts were too much of the same thing and thought people would rather hear some positives. She said she wants to hear bad stuff too so she can send positive thoughts.

So, my question is this: Do you want to receive daily updates even if they are somewhat repetitive?

That's my post for today:)

I'll provide a real update tomorrow or the next few days depending on your comments.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Betsy, sorry I haven't commented lately because they wouldn't go thru. My thought on this is when ever you feel up to it, weather its once a day or once a week. But I am glad you are enjoying school and how is troy feeling, better I hope. Uncle jim A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love to hear about the family, whatever it is you have to share, it is always worth sharing.

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is your blog Bets, so whenever and whatever you decide to post is perfectly fine. I check it daily :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to hear! Ang

    ReplyDelete