The Fishgod Family

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Had a great birthday today! Started the day interviewing potential teachers at the job fair. Got home about noon to roses, gifts and got this gorgeous cake that Troy and Megan MADE!!! They haven't even started their cake decorating classes and they were able to do this!
My birthday present this year is a much desired (and needed!) dining room set! Troy picked out the table all on his own and I absolutely love it! It will be delivered on Monday, so I am all excited for our family dinner Monday night!

After a long nap, we got ready and went out to dinner to one of my fave restaurants--Carrabba's Italian Grill. We hadn't been there in a long while and really enjoyed the great meal.

On the way home, we stopped at the furniture store so I could see the dining set in person--and I love it in person just as much as in the picture they first gave me!

The weather has been cloudy, rainy and cold all day--but I've had a bright and cheerful birthday! I'm one lucky lady.

B

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a lovely birthday Bets- you deserve it! Troy and Meggers did a great job on that cake- it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you and happy birthday! Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, beautiful table.

    ReplyDelete