The Fishgod Family

Monday, March 22, 2010

Wheels move slowly....

When I didn't hear an admission date from anyone from the county, state or the school, I made several phone calls. I finally got ahold of someone at the school admissions area. She didn't know anything about Steven, but called her boss (who was travelling) and called me back.

Short version: They are missing paperwork (the same paperwork we provided last Wednesday). His admission date won't be this week. I asked for that boss to call me back tomorrow when she is in the office.

I called our case manager after this. He went home sick. I escalated to his boss, who finally got back to me at 4:55. She explained that they had us sign the wrong form. So, tomorrow they are coming to my school to have me sign it again.

Steven had a rough day at school. He made himself throw up on the bus on the way to school, got aggressive with staff on the bus and at school, and has been edgy since coming home this afternoon.

Frustrating.

Betsy

5 comments:

  1. Hang in there. Keep on top of them. Hope Steven isn't getting sick. JIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez that is horrible that they don't have their stuff together enough to get you the right form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Bets, it'll all get worked out. Thinking about all of you.
    Love to all
    Jeri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our thoughts are with you during this crazy time. If anyone will get this expedited it is you.

    Gail and Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bets,
    Thinking about you all the time...and sending hugs. I love you and wish I could do more for you. This is tough times, I know. Keep pushing for the benefit of little man and the rest of you!
    You were in San Francisco?????
    Love,
    Aunt Les

    ReplyDelete