The Fishgod Family

Friday, March 12, 2010

Another boring update

I realized tonight my life isn't that exciting. I'm totally good with that.

Our "exciting news" is that Open House went well. Troy had a little fender bender yesterday when he was rear ended by a lady not paying attention. Megan got 101% on her math test. Steven had a good time at school. This is the kind of excitement we don't mind.

Tonight I caught up on facebook with a few friends. I found out that the husband of one of my friends got laid off. Another friend is selling their house. A third friend is moving out of the Phoenix area. Big changes for them.

Nothing blogworthy to post.....maybe tomorrow it will be more exciting when I can post pictures of the movers moving furniture up and down the stairs while we graciously point where we want the furniture to be placed.

Betsy

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad all is well! Don't forget to post pictures of the new rooms! Ang

    ReplyDelete