The Fishgod Family

Monday, October 26, 2009

Oh yea.....I got a job!

Didn't want to include this in the post this morning until I had the official offer!

But, I have been offered a kindergarten full time teaching position. The school is about 3 miles from home and is very similar to the demographics of Navajo School (where I was very happy). Students wear uniforms, teachers stay for years and years and it's very structured.

I have my new hire orientation tomorrow and start at the school on Wednesday. I have to call my principal tomorrow to find out which day I get students and when I can set up my classroom.

I keep laughing because this district is so very, very different from where I most recently taught. Here, I will have 16 students and get paid 40% more than I did in Arizona.

I'm super, duper excited!!!

Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment