The Fishgod Family

Friday, August 10, 2012

The Blog is Revived!

I haven't blogged in a while.  Mostly I just got tired of blogging about nothing.  Life was just going along and it was same old thing day in and day out.  I received several complaints about the lack of info.....encouraged gently (and not so gently) to get back blogging.  So, finally things are changing and I have stuff that's worthwhile to blog about....at least in my small little part of the universe!

Tonight's topic is Megan.

She has grown up so much this summer!  In fact, some things I'm not even ALLOWED to blog about (aka the boyfriend).....!  But, here's it in a nutshell!  Megan got her license, a boyfriend, and A JOB!  A REAL JOB!  The kind that involves scheduled hours, a boss, a uniform, and even has a 401k!  



 Here is Megan in her uniform!  She is now part of the the theater crew at the AMC Theater near us!  We are so proud of her and excited to start seeing free movies!!!

However, the job is not all good.  See the shoes below......enough said.

As previously stated, I'm NOT ALLOWED to blog about the boyfriend.   But, rest assured he is a really nice guy and we are proud of her choices!

I will try to post an update about each of us over the next few days.

Love to all!
B

2 comments:

  1. Finally! Miss you! Love, Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love hearing about even the smallest things :) Congrats to Megs!

    ReplyDelete