The Fishgod Family

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

2012-2013 School Year

We have started school this week!  Megan is taking 3 AP courses and is working as well.  She likes her teachers so far and loves driving to school!  She was recently invited to the National English Honor Society--separate from the National Honor Society.

Steven is not loving the school routine so much...but that is pretty typical for the start of the school year!  His teacher is the same one from last year and his staff from the home go to school with him so there is consistency there.

My new school is great!  Everyone has been so nice and friendly.  The demographics at the school are very different from my previous school and I continue to marvel at what a nice campus it is all around. Yesterday I assisted in facilitating two IEP meetings called ARD meetings here in Texas.  Today I have to hold an after school training for all staff.  Things are definitely hopping and I'm liking it.  I'm using more brainpower daily than I used to use in a week!  No wonder I can barely stay awake after 6pm!

Troy is loving his freedom during the day!  While he misses us at times, I think he's mostly enjoying some quiet time without us girls coming and going so much.

That's all that's going on here.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Meggers!

    Sounds like you are a busy woman Bets. I am sure you are doing a stellar job!

    ReplyDelete