The Fishgod Family

Friday, August 13, 2010

Today is the day


We will be going for Troy's procedure. We are very hopeful this will alleviate his pain. I called the doctor's office yesterday and they answered all of my questions.


My first question was how soon he should feel relief. The nurse said many patients feel relief almost immediately, although the injection site can be a little uncomfortable. Please send up a little prayer today for Troy to feel some peace from this pain.


I will post later tonight to let you know how it went.

2 comments:

  1. THinking and praying!!!!!

    Question.. in the middle of the screen there is a photobucket box, that is rather annoying, talking about some phote being deleted. Any idea why its there? or is it just for me?

    Love,
    Anisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy, keeping you all in my prayers. I wasn't on for a few days as we took a drive to see Jim's sister and I couldn't connect. But we are following. Hope this finds Troy feeling much better.
    I get the same little box as Anisa.
    Love you. Aunt Gwen

    ReplyDelete