The Fishgod Family

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hello Bloggers

It's been a while since I posted and I didn't realize that until Cappy emailed me today. So, this post is dedicated to Cappy!


Life is going well. We've just been very busy! Dad and Bev came into town on Megan's birthday and brought a birthday surprise---Danielle! Megan and Danielle are BFFs and love their summer get togethers.

We had a great visit with Dad and Bev, but it was too short! Fortunately, they will be back our way around July 4th and promised to stay longer next time. While they were here, we went out for dinner a couple of nights, celebrated Megan's birthday one night, and I volunteered them to help BBQ and serve meals for my school picnic. We also went down to Abilene and saw Steven. We had a great visit and got to be included in a BBQ and musical chairs social event with all the boys from his house!

I've been keeping very busy with my newest class.....statistics. This is a form of torture for most people, myself included! Megan and I are still in school...in fact tomorrow is our last day! Today was kindergarten graduation for me, and Megan had locker clean out today. She's very, very ready for summer! She was pretty jealous when she heard that Danielle slept in until 1:30pm today.
Troy is keeping busy with work, but not nearly as busy as he has been. Tonight he is going to have "guy time" with Brian, his friend from work. They are going to a concert........

That's all that's going on here. I don't have any new and exciting news to report, so I guess that's good.
Love,
Bets


5 comments:

  1. Thank goodness we finally got an update! Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you folks have been busy and enjoying yourselves. I hope you all enjoy your summer. Do you and megan and any summer plans. Take her to six flags, its not far from your house. Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Cappy beat me to it as I was about to email you and inquire how things were going. Glad to hear that things are relatively "normal" and I just can't wait for our visit later in July. Lots of hugs to you and the fam!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad all is well with you and the family! I love being able to "catch up" on this thing anad really did miss it! Love & Hugs!
    Cappy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So where are the pics of Steven with Skip & Bev?

    ReplyDelete