The Fishgod Family

Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm getting married!!!!!!

Today was our first day back at school. My kindergarten students are still at the age that they LOVE, LOVE, LOVE me. They give me hugs every morning when they arrive and again when they leave.

One student missed me ALOT over break. He kept telling his mom how much he missed me. His mom made the mistake of telling him the only way he could spend more time with me is if we get married.

Guess who proposed to Mrs. G. this morning? My student. I've even attached a picture of my engagement ring. His mom apologized for putting me in the awkward position of explaining that I am already married........he said I could keep the ring anyways.

Betsy

7 comments:

  1. This is much different than the students at
    Queen Creek!! Troy had better watch out, he has got competition!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Cute!! Carter felt the same way about his kindergarten teacher, in fact when he sees her now he still blushes... What a great age to teach.

    Kris Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious, and the ring is beyond describable!

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did he find that ring? Ang

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Keep the kiddo stories coming, they are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Betsy,it let me comment! YAY!!

    hugs, Erlene

    ReplyDelete