The Fishgod Family

Friday, November 13, 2009

A tale of two vehicles

Troy's truck is in the shop for some maintenance. We are down to one car since last night. I applaud families who can do with only one car.

Today requires so much driving, that Troy should wear a chauffer hat! We will be leaving this morning at 6:30am. A quick drive thru Sonic for my morning ice tea and Steven's "ice cream Friday" treat. A quick drive through QT for Troy's morning Rock Star (and I'll probably ask him to get some gas for my car:). Troy will then drop me off at work around 7am. He and Steven will return home to wake up Megan and get Steven on the bus by 7:20.

At 8:25, Troy will drive Megan to school.

At 10:00, he will go to the bank.

At 3:55, he will go pick up Megan. Then, he will come and pick me up. We will come home and pick up Steven. Then, we will all go get Troy's truck.

Fortunately, after all this running around, we get to go to the church respite night! Steven gets to see his girlfriend. Troy, Megan, Keren (her friend) and I will enjoy Nicoli's Italian dinner and a nice walk around Old Town Grapevine.

TGIF!

Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment