The Fishgod Family

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

He wears pants!!!


It's true! Troy owns and wears pants and collared shirts!! I tortured him and made him pose for this picture on his second day of work! Gone are the days of shorts and wife-beater tank tops! He's a professional now! We're so proud!
Yesterday was his first day in the office. He marveled at not having a full kitchen at his disposal for coffee, etc. He went prepared today! He took his coffee carafe, equal, coffee cup and creamer!
He also got to go out to lunch with REAL people yesterday! They had "tex-mex" for lunch. When they suggested the restaurant, Troy's initial thought was "It's mexican food. How different can it be?" Well, turns out very different! I don't know if that means he liked it or not.....
I'm ready to experience my second day of alone time. Fortunately, I have a few things to do today, including taking Megan to the GI doc. It's amazing how long the days are at home. I gotta find a job before I go insane!
Bets

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know Troy owned pants! He looks official all dressed up :)

    Good luck at the dr. - tell Meggers hi for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Troy, is that really him! Did his shoes give him blisters on his second day? A real businessman, wow! I'm am so proud to call him family!

    ReplyDelete