The Fishgod Family

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Open House and Sleep Deprivation

Yes, those two things are occurring on the same day this year!

I've been awake since 1:30 am. Today will be a long day since I will be staying at school until nearly 8pm.

Whoever coined the thought "sleep is overrated" or "I can sleep when I am dead." must have been someone who slept well, night after night.

I'm trying to see positives to these extra hours I seem to get every day. Here's what I have come up with:
  • I get lots of laundry done in the middle of the night
  • I do lots of university homework in the middle of the night
  • Walmart and Walgreens are 24 hours so I can even shop
That's all I've got.

Oh wait......I can update the blog in the middle of the night with my random thoughts about sleep deprivation. Aren't you lucky?!!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment