The Fishgod Family

Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Weatherman is a nut!

Seriously, I don't think the man has ever even LOOKED at the sky, much less studied meteorology (is that the right word?). Monday he said 30% chance of rain and it poured all day. Tuesday he said 50% chance of rain and it didn't rain at all. Wednesday he said 30% chance of rain and it only rained in the morning for an hour. Today he says 20% chance and it's pouring rain, streetlights are out, a tornado was spotted about 5 miles south of here....... I'm telling you the guy needs a new job!

Regardless, I am heading out to the school district to learn how to be a substitute teacher. I have my umbrella and closed toed shoes, so I'm ready to navigate the parking lot, from the car to the building, in a downpour.

Maybe I'll see the weather guy there looking for a job:)

Betsy

1 comment: