The Fishgod Family

Monday, September 8, 2014

Another new post???

As I try to reestablish my blogging abilities, I realized a week passes very quickly!

I wish I had something super exciting to post, but last week was pretty mellow.  Work was pretty stressful for Betsy and Troy was very busy at home trying to organize his office.  We both had summer colds and did not feel like doing too much.

Friday night, our neighbors Kim and Ross came over for tacos.  Ross is a detective so he had some good stories to share!  Kim and I took our dogs down to the dog park for a bit.  A fun evening getting to know them.  Troy and I were both excited to actually know neighbors here.  We feel like there is an air of community here that was definitely lacking in our old place!

Megan and Steven continue to thrive at their respective schools.  Megan is coming home for a home cooked meal tomorrow night.  Steven should be up for a visit next weekend...waiting to hear from his case manager on that.

Today is Monday and it's off to work for me:)  Have a great day everyone!

B




No comments:

Post a Comment