The Fishgod Family

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Back to the Future

Well, it's high time I start blogging again. Looking through old posts I can see how great it is to have the pictures and memories! So, I am officially a blogger. I guess it's best to start with current....and since I started with a weather fascination, I'll start again now with new weather fascination! Don't worry...content will improve! We are iced in! These photos don't do justice to the amount of ice we have on the ground! We have finally warmed up to 24 degrees. The windchill makes it feel like 14 degrees! Today is our second full day iced in and we are doing okay so far. We lost power for about two hours yesterday. But, the power company had us up and running quickly! Our friends, the Ectons, were not so lucky. They lost power on Thursday night and it just came back on late this morning! We were lucky to have them come and stay with us since we had electricity and heat! It was fun to have their little ones in the house! That's all I have to update today. More later. B

1 comment: