The Fishgod Family

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Submitted!!!

EDD 580 ARP Final Draft.docx was submitted for the 'Final ARP Paper' assignment on Sat 10/15/2011 04:09 AM MST. Students can refer to the assignments section for submission details. 

Today is a big day!  After two long years, I have finally finished the program requirements for my masters.  Although I walked in the graduation ceremony in July, I still had to finish my 70 page thesis.   I submitted it this morning.

This means I get to have a life.  For those of you who haven't heard from me lately, I'M BACK!!!  I look forward to catching up with everyone, updating the blog more frequently, and spending some time scrapbooking!

Aaah.  This feels good.  A little out of the comfort zone.  But WOW!  This feels good!








No comments:

Post a Comment