The Fishgod Family

Friday, October 1, 2010

Weight Loss Update

Several people have asked me how my weight loss is progressing since surgery. The answer? It's going well. I've lost 53 lbs and 28 inches from my body. I still don't see the difference when I look in the mirror, but seeing pictures has helped me see the progress. Here are a few before and after pictures for those who have requested them. The day of surgery pics are the purple shirt. Three months later in the pink shirt!
I feel healthier, have more energy, and love my weight loss tool!

Bets

7 comments:

  1. You look awesome! Way to go! Did you gain a furry friend?

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great. stay healthy and keep smilin. Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic! I'm proud of you and happy for you! Ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Bets! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Betsy. I am so proud of you and happy for you. You look great! Love you. Aunt Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Bets...you look even more beautiful than before! I'm so proud of you..you look so awesome. Thanks for sharing the pics...look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so FANTASTIC! Casey and I just jumped back on the diet wagon. I was doing well until my nephew graduated. All that food threw me back into eating junk. Now, if I can talk myself back into exercise!

    ReplyDelete