The Fishgod Family

Sunday, May 23, 2010

They call me Grace

Or at least they should. I know I am a klutz. I know that walking and chewing gum is a challenge for me. However, I also know that I have other strengths that help me overlook this gracefulness that I have been blessed with. (FYI I'm pretty sure it came from that "bad Lueders blood".)

Anyways, last Monday I really did a number on myself. I was carrying a plastic rolling cart down the stairs and missed the bottom two stairs. I must have bounced against the railing, the wall, the floor and the other wall several times to get all the bumps and bruises I ended up with. I, however, elected to get up and go to school.

As the day went by, I became more and more sore. I figured that was just the norm. When I took off my shoe that night, my left ankle swelled up like crazy. My right knee was already swollen since morning, and my right hand was also. So, off to pay another deductible to the ER. Good news is no breaks. Bad news is sprains and a boot. Oh well.

My students were very concerned that we might "have a subatute" and I would "have to go in a ambuyance". One little boy spoke up and asked if he could ride in that "ambuyance" with me if I had to go to the "hopsital". They are so darn cute!

Well, I'm off to get caught up on some posts so you all have entertainment for Sunday.

Betsy aka Grace

4 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about your fall. I am glad nothing serious happen to you. Love you all jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually think it's the Pearsall blood... Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. O Ms Grace
    Back to your old ways again. I had so much hope for you!
    At least you Bounced this time which is a good thing for you.
    The Lueders and Pearsall blood as a cause maybe. But I really think the true cause is the "Blond factor" hehehehe LOL =). At least you did not land on your head.
    Hope your doing ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are you feeling now Bets? Hopefully on the mends!

    ReplyDelete