The Fishgod Family

Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday, Monday

Joe is history. Enough said. Megan may or may not choose to comment further.

It's finally warmed up to a balmy 43 degrees today. Got to take off my hat and gloves. Still needed the thick jacket and scarf!

Sitter's daughter is sick, so sitter cancelled today. Troy and I are getting good at juggling the kids on our own:)

I'm supposed to be researching theories of development and learning to determine which theorist I most relate my teaching style to. I really don't feel like doing that, so I thought I'd post useless information on the blog as a way of avoiding the research.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Monday night!

B

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about Joe, but you know how puppy love goes. Just hang in there, you and Troy are good at doing the impossible. You will figure something out for school and surprize them. Keep smiling.
    Jim

    ReplyDelete