The Fishgod Family

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Update from Texas


I'm so excited that I found our new home! I'll try to upload pictures, but you know how that can be for me! The neighborhood is perfect and everyone I've met have been very friendly. Megan's middle school is 1/2 mile away and the high school bus stop is on the corner which is only one house away!!!


Tomorrow I will be visiting potential classrooms for Steven. The district has been extremely helpful with giving us the options available for the little man.

2 comments:

  1. Great news! Glad to hear the school district is working with you and being helpful :) How was the job hunt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Betsy! Great house! Are you all moved there yet? We are in Albquerque - I have posted pics on my Facebook - I have a blog but haven't really learned the ins and outs yet! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete